Professional Development is the foundation of GoldSRD. Our course catalog contains over 170 full-day courses on People-Centric (“soft”) Skills, Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance and Information Technology. To view our course catalog in booklet form, please click here. To view a summary of courses, length, NASBA classification and delivery method, please click here.
GoldSRD works with professional associations, public/private companies, and local/federal government agencies. We also host seminars that are open to the general public (please see our calendar for current public offerings) in addition to web-based training) [please add hyperlink to e-seminars page for the bold]. Public training courses are subject to our event cancellation and refund policy.
Organizations can either utilize off the shelf course material or have it customized to meet specific needs. For a preview of our training methods and attendee feedback, please see our video previews here [add link to all marketing videos for HERE].
Here are some statistics on the importance of investing in your people:
- U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics found that companies with fewer than 100 employees gave only 12 minutes of manager training every six months. Organizations with 100 – 500 employees provided just 6 minutes.Source: HR Professionals Magazine.
- As many as one in tree people leave their organization within the first year, either voluntarily or involuntarily. 22% of staff turnover happens within the first 6 weeks of employment. Also, according to Gallup’s 2014 research only 13 percent of all employees are “highly engaged,” and 26 percent are “actively disengaged.”Source: PwC.
- PwC estimates that the cost of losing an employee in the first year can be up to three times the person’s salary. Source: PwC.
- Seven out of ten respondents in a 2015 survey said that job-related training and development opportunities directly influence in their decision to stay with a company. Source: CED Magazine.
- A 24X7 Learning survey revealed that only 12% of learners say they apply the skills from the training they receive to their job. Source: A report by 24×7 Learning: “Workplace Learning – 2015”. September 2015
- One out of every three employees say that uninspiring content is a barrier to their learning. Source: Train Like a Champion Infographic.
- Given the statistics above, what is the total loss to a business from ineffective training? It’s staggering: $13.5m per year, per 1,000 employees.Source: Grovo.
We can help you combat the negative affects of a lack of employee engagement! For more information on our professional development practice and on-site corporate training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Current Course Offerings
- » Accounting (12)
- » Administrative / Operations (14)
- » Behavioral Ethics (4)
- » Finance (10)
- » Human Resources (24)
- » Internal Auditing (45)
- » IT Auditing (8)
- » People-Centric Skills : Thought Process & Organization (26)
- » People-Centric Skills : Communication (19)
- » People-Centric Skills: Personal Development (41)
- » Risk Management (7)
- » Social Media (3)