Policies and FAQs
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For our live virtual or live seminars that GoldSRD hosts, registrants can cancel at any time. Refunds will only be given if cancelled at least three business days before the day of training.
GoldCal dba GoldSRD is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In accordance with NASBA Standard No. 19, GoldSRD maintains documentation (electronic and paper) related to courses developed and provided for CPE credits for a minimum of five years.
For coursed developed by GoldSRD, we maintain the following:
- Copies of program materials
- Evidence that the program materials were developed and reviewed by qualified parties, and a record of how CPE credits were determined
For courses delivered by GoldSRD, we maintain the following:
- Participant names and organizations for each course
- Dates and Locations of Courses
- Instructor Names and credentials (bio)
- Number of CPE credits earned by each participant
- Copies of program evaluations from participants.
- Copies of materials used in the delivery of the course
If you have a complaint about a GoldSRD training, an instructor, a course, or any other subject, you can send an email to email@example.com. We will review the complaint and respond within five business days.