DR. Rebecca Goza
CISA, CIA, CFE, CGEIT, CRISC, PCIP, DBA
- Experience: 25 years
Rebecca “Becky” Goza serves in the Chief Information Security Officer role as Senior Manager of Information Security for Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores. Prior to joining Love’s, Becky served as American Cancer Society’s Vice President of Internal Audit for sixteen years. While under the direction of Becky, the American Cancer Society’s Internal Audit department received the prestigious Institute of Internal Auditors’ Recognition of Commitment (ROC) Award.
Becky has over 25 years’ experience as an Internal Audit and Information Technology professional with strong expertise in IT management, IT security management, IT enterprise architecture, IT Audit, as well as Financial, Operational and Compliance Auditing.
Becky’s area of key focus expertise include:
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Application and General Controls Security
- Security Operations Incident Response
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- IT Risk, Governance & Compliance
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliance
- California Consumer Privacy Act and other state Data Security regulation
Becky has worked in various industries and organizations throughout her career, including Coopers & Lybrand, the Hertz Corporation, Fleming Foods, and American Cancer Society. Becky was also an adjunct professor of Accounting at the University of Central Oklahoma and Kentucky State University. Becky is the author of various textbooks and articles and has been a course facilitator for the Institute of Internal Audit since 2010.