Free Speaker Preview
September 8th, 2022 (12:30-1:30 pm CST)
In today’s increasingly diverse workforce, it is imperative to appropriately train employees to eliminate prejudice and discrimination. The self-perception trap is one of the biggest challenges leaders face. Many leaders are less inclusive than they think they are. Professionals attending this program will learn numerous effective interventions to promote the culture of eliminating unconscious bias. Unconscious Bias training course for employees educates on the concept of unconscious bias, helping everyone understand and recognize their own unconscious biases toward other individuals. It also provides suggested behaviors and actions to mitigate preconceived notions we are used to.
Who Should Attend:
Employees who would like to maximize the effectiveness of their interactions with others and clients and to engage in behaviors that foster inclusion.
- Understand how unconscious bias is revealed
- Explore how to overcome blind spots within everyday interactions.
- Identify one’s own unconscious biases
- Learn how to build relationships by recognizing differences as strengths.
- Understand the nuances of cross-cultural communications
- Improve workplace inclusion
- Discover the path to becoming an inclusive leader
- Raise awareness for critical, company-specific Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) goals
This course is a free preview for one of our newest speakers available to chapters, Ria Dark.
September 20, 2022 (Noon CST)
When was the last time you had something important to do and you found yourself pushing it forward again and again? When was the last time you promised yourself to initiate a new idea to your boss and somehow you ended up not doing it? If it sounds familiar to you and it becomes a habit for you to procrastinate you should learn those tips and tools on how to easily make more things happen in your life!
Who Should Attend:
ALL levels of employees, variety of positions. Whoever needs to have more motivation, to move things forward and make more things happen.
- Define their goals in a way that will motivate them.
- Understand the reasons behind procrastination and being less motivated. .
- Be able to take any project and understand how to break it down in order to make it happen.
- Learn and practice techniques in how to raise productivity and overcome procrastination.
This course is a free preview for one of our newest speakers available to chapters, Shirley Blondy.
September 29th : 1130-1230 CST
Most people are not born with the ability to “sell ice to an Eskimo.” No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can, however, learn how to sell successfully – thus learning how to not only sell a product or service, but to sell ideas, sell perspectives, and sell themselves not only to clients, but to their managers and board members. By learning communication and business development strategies, and how to win people to you, anyone can utilize the “salesman’s technique” to increase success in their industry. With our “Sales 101: Why It Should Be in Every Business Professional’s Toolkit” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to develop the skills that will make them successful salesman and leaders, and how to build positive, long-lasting relationships with their clients!
Who Should Attend:
Professionals who are looking for a way to revolutionize their leadership and communication skills and learn the key to “sales” in every environment.
(NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Learn how to sell yourself before you sell anything else
- Utilize basic sales techniques in your industry.
- Learn how to win over and “know” your clients better
- Develop the skillset to build trust and long-term relationships with clients
- Learn the “6 Steps to Selling” framework and how to implement it