At GoldSRD, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by personalizing every relationship we have, both with clients and candidates.
Instead of utilizing the standard mass email/database/cold call approach to locating quality candidates, GoldSRD establishes personal contact with each candidate through face-to-face meetings, personality tests and deep dives into their experience.
We try to personalize each client and candidate experience and, through our vast experience in People-Centric skills, are able to locate the best candidate for your permanent placement.
Here are some statistics on hiring the wrong person:
- The average cost of a bad hiring decision can equal 30% of the individual’s first-year potential earnings(From the US Department of Labor and Statistics)
- The successful aren’t immune, and they’ve had to learn from their mistakes. Zappos CEO, Tony Hsieh once estimated that his own bad hires have cost the company well over $100 million. Tweet this stat.
- It costs $7,000 to replace a salaried employee, $10,000 to replace a mid-level employee, and $40,000 to replace a senior executive. (From HR.com)
- As much as 80% of employee turnover is due to bad hiring decisions. (From Harvard Business Review)
- 36% of 1,400 executives surveyed claimed that the leading factor of a failed hire, aside from performance problems, is a poor skills match. The second leading factor at 30% was unclear performance objectives. (Study done by Robert Half)
- 41% of companies polled by Vitamin T Staffing Firm estimated that a bad hire cost more than $25,000, and 1 in 4 said that it cost them over $50,000.
- SayIt Communications calculated the ROI of a bad hire at -298%.
Hiring the wrong person is costly; let us help you find the right fit!