Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and/or you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to your participants in their professional and personal lives.
The PCSkills: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence workshop will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of your participant’s lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
Who Should Attend
Auditors who would like to build their self-confidence and utilize their assertiveness more effectively (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how to overcome negative thoughts
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth – and the use of positive self-talk
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.